Thursday, January 29, 2009

Holiday Hubub

Paige is doing so many cute things since my last post. We call her Godzilla or Ram-Paige sometimes. She is very strong willed, but so much fun at the same time. I feel like we are starting from scratch with a lot of things...she changes EVERYTHING! Time outs in our house are pretty much a joke. She sits by the boys when they are in trouble. If they don't make room for her on the time out bench she screams at them. I tried having them sit at the table, but she just climbs up there now. As you can see she thinks it's pretty funny. Gotta love the crazy hair and drool!




She is constantly hungry! I can't keep her tank full for anything. I gave her some carrots and set the rest on the table next to her. She wolfed them down and decided she needed more and didn't want to wait for mom to help.


Christmas was a lot funner this year. She got all kids of girly stuff. She plays with her play dishes, tea set and play food the most. She likes to tote her babies around as well. I think she will be a good combo of girly but not too prissy. Having two older brothers will help with that!


No comments: